Today we have good news for NChart3D users. We have released the version 3.0 with Metal rendering backend for iOS and macOS. It’s not only essential, since Apple is deprecating OpenGL, but it also dramatically improves visualization performance releasing the full rendering power of modern iOS devices and Macs.
We improved the data smoother to make it compatible with the streaming mode. We also added the APIs to move coordinate planes and to freeze the level of details on the value axes
A bulleted change log is below:
- Metal rendering backend for iOS and macOS;
- Data smoother improvements to make it compatible with the streaming mode;
- API to move coordinate planes;
- API to freeze the level of details on the value axes;
- Bug fixes and improvements.
The update for all supported platforms is available on our website https://nchart3d.com/download