NChart3D v3.2 for iOS and NGrid v1.3 frameworks are moved to the new format: xcframework. This is a more convenient way for adding external libraries to your project, making it compatible with all the modern devices, including iPhones, iPads, and Macs (via Catalyst).
The migration is simple:
- Remove the old versions of the framework:
Please, be careful executing these commands since they are about to delete some system files! You'd better copy and paste them into the terminal to avoid typos.
sudo rm -rf /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Library/Frameworks/NChart3D.framework sudo rm -rf /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Library/Frameworks/NGrid.framework
- Remove the links to the NChart3D.framework and NGrid.framework from your project.
- Download the update from https://nchart3d.com/download, open the DMG and drag the *.xcframework file from the Finder to your project's tree in Xcode, into the group Frameworks (or anywhere else in your project's tree). It should appear as a blue folder after you drop it:
- Make a clean+build of your project.
- Enjoy NChart3D and NGrid in your projects across all the modern devices :)