NChart3D 2.9.1 update is out with bug fixes for Xamarin bindingby Konstantin at 19 Apr. 2017
Today, we are announcing a small update to NChart3D, which includes bug fixes for Xamarin binding. The update brings API enhancement for Xamarin projects.
The changelog is small and includes just one line:
- Small bug fixes for Xamarin binding.
NChart3D 2.9 is released with a new API, basic analytical tools, and moreby Konstantin at 28 Mar. 2017
Today, we are so excited to share an incredible major update to NChart3D, our universal charting library available for all major platforms (iOS, Android, macOS, and UWP). The version 2.9 includes an enhanced axes drawing capabilities, basic analytical tools, API to make a perpetual rotation, multithreading stability improvement, and more.
- The first new feature is Discontinuous axes based on axes marks. It’s possible now to set custom ticks on axes. An example of this feature is shown in the figure below.
- We’ve also made some Improvements to the axes marks layout. With this new release, the existing mechanism of drawing marks on the axes itself became more effective and diverse.
- We decided that it’s time to add some Analytical tools in order to make the displayed data more useful. In this release, we’re presenting the general concept and first two basic analyzers.
The first analytical tool is the Peak detection based on moving average as it’s shown in the picture below.
The second analyzer is the Trend line calculation based on OLS. This means that it’s possible to construct a trend line (straight line) by the method of least squares.
- We have added the API to make a perpetual rotation. This is a useful feature for presentations. The 3D graph can be rotated infinitely around X or Y axis with a given speed.
- We have also improved the Multithreading stability.
- Finally, we have fixed a bug for Screen content scale switching (when you move window with NChart3D based content from retina display to regular monitor and vice versa).
The full list of improvements, new features, and bug fixes is below:
- Discontinuous axes based on axes marks
- Improvement of axes marks layout
- Analytical tools:
- Peak detection based on moving average
- Trend line calculation based on OLS
- API to make a perpetual rotation
- Multithreading stability improvement
- Bug fixes for screen content scale switching
A new version of NChart3D is already available on our website:
NChart3D v2.9 for iOS: http://nchart3d.com/nchart/download
NChart3D v2.9 for Android: http://nchart3d.com/nchart-android/download
NChart3D v2.9 for OS X: http://nchart3d.com/nchart-osx/download
NChart3D v2.9 for Windows (UWP): http://nchart3d.com/nchart-win/download
A minor NChart3D update is releasedby Konstantin at 9 Feb. 2017
Today we have released NChart3D 2.8.1. This is a minor update that contains fixes and a new API. The fixes coming for iOS version are related to the new version of Swift. The new API introduced in NChart3D version 2.8.1 is to get frames of legend and time axis. We are constantly improving our charting library to fit both your current and future needs. Stay with us!
NChart3D 2.8 is released with performance improvements and new APIs addedby Konstantin at 26 Dec. 2016
Today we are glad to present the new version of NChart3D, our universal charting framework for iOS, Android, macOS and Windows (UWP). To the library users who asked us for the new APIs: thank you for your suggestions! We have implemented two new APIs. The first one is designed to catch zoom changes. The second one is for saving screenshot to file in NChart3D for UWP. We also improved the software performance through the memory usage optimizations.
What’s new in version 2.8:
- API for saving screenshot to file in NChart3D for UWP
- API to catch zoom changes
- Memory usage optimizations
- AudioQueue instead of AVCaptureSession in microphone streaming example of iOS demo app
A new version is available on our website:
NChart3D v2.8 for iOS: http://nchart3d.com/nchart/download
NChart3D v2.8 for Android: http://nchart3d.com/nchart-android/download
NChart3D v2.8 for macOS: http://nchart3d.com/nchart-osx/download
NChart3D v2.8 for Windows (UWP): http://nchart3d.com/nchart-win/download
NChart3D 2.7 is released and includes new features requested by our usersby Konstantin at 24 Nov. 2016
An updated version of NChart3D has been released. We receive many requests from our users asking for certain improvements. This new release includes three of them. The first improvement is a new flexible API to control axes intersection. We came up with a better, more convenient way to manage axes intersections at some point.
The second enhancement is an API to position callout in the arbitrary place of plot area. Callouts can now be tied to a specific position in the drawing area. A callout stays there all the time and there’s a line that connects it with the anchor point.
And the third new feature is that the ticks are always on the axis now. In the previous versions of NChart3D ticks and ticks signatures were located at the border of the drawing area. Now, if the axis line is displayed, they move around the drawing area, following the axis. When the axis line is hidden, ticks are still located on the border of the drawing area.
Here’s the full list of changes in NChart3D 2.7:
- New flexible API to control axes intersection
- API to position callout in the arbitrary place of plot area
- Ticks are always on the axis now
A new version is available on our website:
NChart3D v2.7 for iOS: http://nchart3d.com/nchart/download
NChart3D v2.7 for Android: http://nchart3d.com/nchart-android/download
NChart3D v2.7 for OS X: http://nchart3d.com/nchart-osx/download
NChart3D v2.7 for Windows (UWP): http://nchart3d.com/nchart-win/download